The central delivery team
The CCG team is a small team responsible for the day to day management of the CCG.
The team is based at Gedling Civic Centre, which allows for efficient integrated working.
In order to deliver effectively and efficiently the Clinical Commissioning Group has established shared teams with NHS Nottingham West CCG and NHS Rushcliffe CCG. The teams which are employed and hosted by Nottingham North and East include the following directorates:
- Service Improvement and Primary care – including pathways development, service review and design, service delivery, contract monitoring, managing provider performance, delivering NNE priorities and quality, innovation, productivity and prevention plan.
- Operations – including communications (web-site, social media, marketing, media management, promotional material) stakeholder engagement, patient and public engagement, human resources, performance and systems analysis, governance and assurance, office management, medicines management.
- Finance – This is a shared team responsible for CCG financial management
- Quality and Patient Safety – This is a shared team responsible for quality and patient safety including safeguarding, care homes, patient experience, provider quality indicators, quality assurance and quality accounts, health and safety.
Teams employed and hosted by Nottingham West CCG include the following directorates:
- Non-Acute Contract Management – This is a shared team responsible for the management of contracts that are relevant to community and non-acute services.
Teams employed and hosted by Rushcliffe CCG include the following directorates:
- Outcomes and Information – This is a shard team responsible for the management of Outcomes and Information